Your safety is our prime concern. So, we are going to conduct SCINTFIC2K21 completely online. Participate from the comfort of your home. Even if you are not able to make a prototype due to closure of your schools, you can also submit your idea-based solutions. Your novel ideas can also do wonders and make you a winner.
it is a science and technology showcase and exhibition aimed at school students across the nation. It boosts the students’ enthusiasm to learn about the latest advancements and innovations in the modern world. It projects a positive image of technology in their minds by empowering them to develop strategic use cases to solve real-world problems.
Innovative brain and enthusiasm to convert ideas into reality is key to solve real-life problems. Do you have a desire to solve the daily life problems around you? There is a well-known proverb “There is a way there is will”. If you want to present your creative idea to solve the problems in day to day life or the problems of great significance in human life, then we have a challenge for you. Compete with the innovative and enthusiastic minds of the nation in IDEATHON 3.0. Come and join us at DSPM IIIT Naya Raipur to showcase your innovative and creative ideas and prototypes to solve real life problems.
* To bring awareness about the recent science and technological development among young students.
* To develop a zeal for exploring science and technology in the young generation.
* To make them realize the interdependence of science, technology and society and the responsibility of the scientists/engineers of tomorrow.
* To encourage school students for higher education in science and technology.
* To promote the culture of innovation among school students.
* Compete with top schools across india.
* Present the idea at IIIT-NR Faculties and Scholars & get evaluated by domain experts.
(i) Make a team (maximum 3 people allowed in a team).
ii) Any student from class 1st to 12th can be your team member.
iii) Think about any innovative solution to the problems listed under the SCInTFIC2k21 themes. Take help from your teachers/mentors/parents.
iv) Collect details about your proposed solution and write about its Objective, Abstract, and Outcomes. Use these writings to fIll the online form available under "Submit Your Idea" tab.
v) During the event, you can demonstrate your idea (ONLINE) through a working model/prototype or you can also present a complete practical implementation details of your idea, if you could not make a working model out of it.
Submit your idea, objective and outcome.
The team will submit their abstract of the project ideas briefing the scientific proposal based on the chosen theme.
Shortlisted candidate will be notified through email.
Presentation in IIIT-NR
(iii) Prototype (presented model) / Idea-based solution (From idea to practical implementation details).